Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slippery Slope

Greetings;
    I was diagnosed with MS in 2011; the year my youngest son graduated from high school.
    What a journey my life with MS has been just as a Slippery Slope. My journey with MS has and still is based on the weather and as unpredictable as the weather is, well that's my life with MS.
    Up up one day and down the next

Peace and Blessings
    ​Loveall

I must say you have a lot of good company on that Slippery Slope!

MS is so unpredictable, makes it so darn frustrating. I was diagnosed in 2000. It took me a long time to allow myself to have bad days, and then to take advantage of the good days. Many find a balance that will work well for them.

Let's hope that there is a plateau on that slope and that you can find good things along the way.

Comment

WELCOME TO mswORLD LOVEALL!!!! will you please do me a favor, if you slide by me on that slippery slope I will grab a hold of you. And if I in return slide by you, please grab me. Take a look around and familiarize yourself with our site, and don't forget to look at the chat topics while you are at it. There is a different chat every day of the week, and some days there are more than one! Good luck to you!
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Working...
      X