Hi! I'm jbncats!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! I'm jbncats!

Hi! I've been away for awhile from this site but decided to come back again! I was diagnosed with MS when I was 24 years old and finishishing grad school. I wasn't scared when I was diagnosed because my mom has MS. A gew years later, my dad's sister, my aunt was diagnosed with MS.
    I'm jbncats because I love cats and had two of them, Ben and Jerry. They were crazy and I had to put them down because they grew old. i cried and cried so my boyfriend, Tom, got me my newest cat, Abby. She's fun and playful.
    My underlying motto, no matter how this MS has affected me has been: "I have MS, it's a part of me but does not define who I am as a person."

Welcome back!

I too have cats, 4 of them, they are great aren't they! They sense when we don't feel well, and are there to love us and make us happy & laugh when they start doing their "cat things" !

And I'm also glad that you are not allowing MS to define you as a person. I'm a firm believer in that also. We are way more than a person with MS.

Thanks for posting, hope to see more from you. And you can send pictures of your pets to the Creative Center too! Many have shared their fur babies.

Comment

Working...
    X