Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the forum

Hello Everyone,

My name is Anne Marie and I joined the MS forum today.
    I was diagnosed with RRMS almost five years ago and currently take Copaxone, among other meds to help with the symptoms. I also have Fibro and SLE. I am on disability but I try and keep a positive attitude. I have been happily married to a wonderful man for 16 years and I have one daughter and two grandaughters as well as furbabies. I love to read, when I can, watch good movies, and hang out with my furbabies. I am trying to learn how to crochet, but again, it depends on what kind of day I am having. I also am an Avon Representative and E Representative as well. It's ideal for me because of the unpredictiblity of our illness.

That's about it and I am looking forward to meeting everyone. Take care and have a great day!

Anne Marie

Anne Marie, welcome but sorry for the reason you have to come here.

It sounds as if you are making the most of your life that you can and that you stay busy. My furbaby keeps me busy and helps me to feel needed.

Keep in touch and help us with your input to our questions too. BTW, what is SLE? I am not recalling and very lazy to look up right now.
    "...the joy of the Lord is your (my) strength." Nehemiah 8:10

Comment

Hello Anne Marie

Welcome to the MS World Forums - nice to meet you!

Even though you're dealing with 3 diseases (), you have a wonderful attitude. You seem grateful for your family, as well as for the various things you are enjoying in life.

You're even attempting to learn a new hobby of crocheting

You are so right about the unpredictability of MS. It's nice that you can work around the unpredictability as a sales rep.

Hopefully you will benefit from the various forums here. Looking forward to seeing you around!

Take care,
      KoKo
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hi Anne Marie,

Nice to meet you and welcome.

You seem to have a great attitude and that will take you far with this MS and all the other things you are dealing with.

Boy you got laced with alot with the lupus, fibro and MS. Whats the saying "it happens in 3's" you sure did.

Glad your here and good luck with the crocheting... I used to do it, but all I could make was coasters, and baby blankets. Should try to pick it up again lol.
        Janel Don't think of it as getting hot flashes. Think of it as your inner Child playing with matches.
        Dx date: 7/15/2010

Comment

Working...
        X