Hi..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi..

Hi two years ago i was diagnosed with MS, it started with optic neuritis . This is the first forum I am posting on because it didn't really start to sink in until about a year ago. I started having memory issues more and more. Spasms of random parts of my body were more noticeable, I actually watched my finger spams for a good three minutes one day. Sometimes it is hard for me to get out my words when I am talking. I am here because I am living with MS, i wanted to find people like me. On the 2nd of May I am going to participate in my first MS walk. I am a bit nervous, I hope I can finish. So hi everyone and hope I get to chat with all of you.

Does anyone go in the chat rooms????

Hi Keebler22 and welcome to MS World! We are happy you have decided to make a home here with us. The first year or so is a time of acceptance so what you experiencing is normal. People do go in the chat rooms, they are held at certain times. Chat is a great way to get to know people on the boards. Asking and answering questions is too. We also have games if you want to be around MSers but don't want to constantly talk about MS. The boards are a wealth of information that I am sure you will be able to add to so I am glad we have met.

Take care
    Lisa
    Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
    SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
    Tysabri

Comment

Hi Keebler, I'm new here too.
      I see a lot of helpful minds band together here, so you have come to the right place
      Optic neuritis was the smoking gun for me this past December. I had other strange symptoms before the ON, but I didn't want to believe there was something wrong with me.
      I enjoy visiting here when I get the chance, I knew chatting with others with MS would be very helpful.
      Dx RRMS 2015

Comment

Welcome to the message boards. I am sorry to hear of your uninvited guest. You, probably, already know that there are some treatments but no cure. I live with hope and prayers. I wish that you stay well. Come back and post often. good luck

Comment

WELCOME TO MSWORLD! It is nice to have you here! You will find that the members here are friendly, and will try to help you out if they can when you have questions. Also look at our chat schedule as there are many different topics. Good luck
          HuntOP/hunterd
          volunteer

Comment

Working...
          X