Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm new and

Here's a little something...

I'm originally from New Jersey. Led a somewhat "normal" life growing up w/ 1 Brother and 1 Sister. I'm the Baby and we were all kinda raised as only children becuz we were all 7/8 years apart age-wise. All 3 of us are almost exactly the same tho. That's why we can't all be in the same room at once! I found the Man of my dreams one afternoon at a backyard party/picnic. I could go on & on about that but let's just say that the day I said "I do" was the smartest day of my life. I'm Polish, ya know? *giggle*

Anyway, after all my family (Em & Zig) responsibilities came to an end in Jersey, we headed West to DH's family in Pa. Now I'm happy to say I have a brand new family. 2 BIL, 2 SIL MIL & FIL. No drama. I'm told this is normal now.

I like flowers, plants (indoor) and keep a ***-n-span home here in Pa. I was crazy in Jersey! Time to "take it ease, okay?" I love it here.

We have 1 Greyhound, Topaz.

Thanks for lookin'!
    Joyce

jersey-in-pa

Hello Joyce

Welcome to MS World - nice to meet you!

Thanks for sharing a little about yourself. It's nice that you love it in PA, and you're happy being around your in-laws. Not everyone can say that

Hopefully you will benefit from our forums. We have interesting topics, lots of information, and terrific supportive members.

Looking forward to seeing you around. Best wishes to you, and your DH (Man of your dreams), and Topaz too!

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
    X