X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! :)

Hi there,

I'm so glad I found this website!

Iam so excited to make new friends and learn more about my disease.

Can't wait to meet all of you!

Much love!

Welcome to MSWorld.

Please let us know how we can help you. Our members are great at answering questions, sharing experiences or just giving support whenever you need it.

Our site has a lot to offer, please take a few minutes and check everything out.

We look forward to hearing more from you!

Comment

WELCOME TO MSWORLD! We are glad to have you here! There are many wonderful things about this site, look around and familiarizeyour self with it, and don't forget to take a look at the Chat schedule ( even when there is not a scheduled chat, the chat room is open 24/7). Good luck to you!
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Originally posted by KitOP View Post
        Welcome to MSWorld.

Please let us know how we can help you. Our members are great at answering questions, sharing experiences or just giving support whenever you need it.

Our site has a lot to offer, please take a few minutes and check everything out.

We look forward to hearing more from you!
        Thank you! I appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by hunterd View Post
          WELCOME TO MSWORLD! We are glad to have you here! There are many wonderful things about this site, look around and familiarizeyour self with it, and don't forget to take a look at the Chat schedule ( even when there is not a scheduled chat, the chat room is open 24/7). Good luck to you!
          Thank so much! I very much appreciate everything you guys do!

Comment

Windowseat,
            It's great that you found the site. What is your MS diagnosis? When did you get the diagnosis? What tests did you have that were used to cofirm your diagnosis? What symptoms are you experiencing? How old are you? I live outside of Philadelphia, PA. Where do you live ? Just curious about you .

Comment

Originally posted by JerryD View Post
              Windowseat,
              It's great that you found the site. What is your MS diagnosis? When did you get the diagnosis? What tests did you have that were used to cofirm your diagnosis? What symptoms are you experiencing? How old are you? I live outside of Philadelphia, PA. Where do you live ? Just curious about you .

Hello!

I've been diagnosed with MS in september, it all started in March 2014.
              I wear glasses and I noticed that my right eye was getting weaker than the left one, so I thought I needed stronger glasses.
              But my eye doctor said the cause was much further then just the eye.
              So I went to a neurologist and after a lot of scans, eye-tests, and blood tests, and so on my diagnosis came in september 2014.

Iam 18 years old so Iam in the early stage of my MS. I live in France.

I was so glad that I found this website and I hoped to find patients my age and others to share experiences with and to talk to.

What about you?

Comment

Hi Windowseat,
                I am JerryD from Philadelphia, PA, USA. I am 57 years old, male and I was diagnosed with Primary Progressive MS in 2009. I don't have much to say, today. All that I can say is MS sucks. There is nothing that I can say that is positive about this disease. I hope that you will find something that will help you through the anguish of this messed up disease. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by JerryD View Post
                  Hi Windowseat,
                  I am JerryD from Philadelphia, PA, USA. I am 57 years old, male and I was diagnosed with Primary Progressive MS in 2009. I don't have much to say, today. All that I can say is MS sucks. There is nothing that I can say that is positive about this disease. I hope that you will find something that will help you through the anguish of this messed up disease. Good luck
                  MS indeed does suck! What medication are you using at the moment, if I may ask.
                  Thank you for your story!

Comment

Working...
                  X