Greetings from The Great White North

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from The Great White North

Hello ,my name is Louara , I am 51 years old and reside in Montreal,Canada. In January of this year I was diagnosed with Primary Progressive MS. I found this site while searching for information on hand tremors. This seems to be a supportive and informative community and I think I will be spending a lot of time here.

Hi Louara,

Welcome to MSWorld! So sorry to hear about your recent diagnosis, though. I hope you'll look around to find out everything we have to offer, and find this a great place for information and support. On Wednesday nights at 8 pm is a sceduled chat called "How Can We Help You," hosted by a MSWorld volunteer, that you may find very helpful, too.

Hope to see you around!
    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Welcome louara! Sorry to hear about your diagnosis--as you can see from my sig, I'm in the same boat. There are a lot of us here, it seems to me. I wonder why, when we're not supposed to be all that common.
      PPMS
      Dx 07/13

Comment

GWN here too...

Sorry to hear of your diagnosis. This is a great board with lots of resources. Welcome aboard!

(Ps: I won't hold the fact that you are a Habs fan aginst you. Go Senators!)
        Dx May 2002 RRMS
        Rebif Sept 2002 to June 2011
        Gilenya June 2011 - present
        EDSS 0.0

Comment

Working...
        X