Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everybody!

Hi peoples!
    I'm new to MS World, and I have to say, I'm pleased to chat with everyone here. As my MSW tag depicts, I love my perennial patch which I have been establishing and nurturing for over 15 yrs now. One of the greatest life-outlets to blow off some steam with good ol' fashioned exercise.

Despite tripping on this MS hurdle, I'm gonna keep on moving with working outside. I refuse to let this stop me..I'm too stubborn lol. This yr. I'm gonna make a vegetable patch.

I also have a great family, (hubby, mom & pop) who stuck by me when I was stuck in the hospital for a few nights. My convalescence period that lasted over a month was chocolate, home-made soup,and Midsomer Murders shows even though my poor eyesight wasn't tip-top, it made me comfortable to hear it.

Both my husband and I love our 2 cats, and our dog. I love spring and fall seasons the most of all seasons. Playing video games is also a fav. past-time for me. I always enjoyed keeping busy, keeps me happy.

I noticed right away reading what others posted here I familiarized with my own symptoms and thank God I'm feeling more of a mental grip on myself.

Thank you!
    Dx RRMS 2015

Welcome to MSWorld! I love your picture, and love my flowers too.

I'll be planting (or rather supervising while my husband and 2 sons) a bunch of new flowers this spring. It gives me great joy seeing the flowers blooming all summer long.

Love your attitude, it will take you far.

Again welcome, and please feel free to share pictures of your beautiful plants in our Creative Center!

Comment

WELCOME TO MS WORLD PERRENIALZ! great to have you here!I feel bad telling you that I live on a farm and we have seven greenhouses. Mostly annuals, but we do grow a few perennials. I like your attitude about working through things! Take a look around and get familiar with everything. I look forward to seeing and reading more about you.
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Hi perennialz! I just replied to your other thread to welcome you.

I have been gardening (lots of perennials, but mostly veggies) for over 40 years. It truly is great therapy. My walking is not so good now, so I crawl all over. But nothing can stop me from getting my hands in the dirt and growing what I love

Hope you feel at home here!
        May your flowers bring you everlasting joy
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcome
          First chance I get outside, I'm going to start my spring clean-up.
          But most importantly, I wanted to thank all of you for some great ideas with supplements like D-Mannose for UT prevention, to even dietary changes to help curb CIU issues I have had for quite a while.

I got the green light from my neurologist to try to take, I have already been on abx for my urinary tract, and bladder, so I'm going to try basic maintenance in the KUB dept.

I also have issues with some foods (mostly processed), white breads, pasta after eating. I eat salads, fruits or almonds and I feel great, but I'm eventually going to turn away from the processed stuff.

PS: I didn't realize I could load up some more pics to share, I'll have to share more with everyone to enjoy http://www.msworld.org/forum/images/icons/icon7.png
          Dx RRMS 2015

Comment

Originally posted by hunterd View Post
            WELCOME TO MS WORLD PERRENIALZ! great to have you here!I feel bad telling you that I live on a farm and we have seven greenhouses. Mostly annuals, but we do grow a few perennials. I like your attitude about working through things! Take a look around and get familiar with everything. I look forward to seeing and reading more about you.
            Annuals are the best too, part of the summer because of the pretty scents they emit. The hubby and I buy a few for the container for that purpose, I love em' lol
            Does your farm have horses too? My sil has a beautiful horse, I'm gonna start my photo album here with a pic of this horse and my husband and I before I got sick.
            Dx RRMS 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Perennialz View Post
              Annuals are the best too, part of the summer because of the pretty scents they emit. The hubby and I buy a few for the container for that purpose, I love em' lol
              Does your farm have horses too? My sil has a beautiful horse, I'm gonna start my photo album here with a pic of this horse and my husband and I before I got sick.
              *update- I began with a picture of our yard I was viewing most pics in the creative center, and I got shy with people pics lol
              Dx RRMS 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Perennialz View Post

Despite tripping on this MS hurdle, I'm gonna keep on moving with working outside. I refuse to let this stop me..I'm too stubborn lol. This yr. I'm gonna make a vegetable patch.
                Just popped on to say hello and say how much I love this positive attitude - Well done, Perennialz, and good luck with the veggie garden this year

Comment

Originally posted by Declan View Post
                  Just popped on to say hello and say how much I love this positive attitude - Well done, Perennialz, and good luck with the veggie garden this year
                  Thank you Declan
                  Dx RRMS 2015

Comment

Working...
                  X