Greetings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings

Hi, I'm Karen and bring greetings from Atlanta.

I was diagnosed with MS in 2011 it was the last thing I could have ever imagined as I thought as was told the numbness in my hands was carpel tunnel.

My son recently home Sammie she is an Siberian Husky with a little Collie she has bought such comfort to me while battling MS
    Peace and Blessings
    ​Loveall

Hi Karen and welcome to MSWorld.

I think many can relate to the fact that the MS diagnosis was not on the forefront of what we wanted to hear from the doctor. But here we all are.........

This is such a great place for support and information. I hope you can take a few minutes and check everything out.

Pet therapy is the best isn't it! They know when we are not feeling well and give us those few extra snuggles that we may need that day. Yes, I have 4 cats, and they do snuggle too! (and one of them is named Sammy!)

Again welcome, and we look forward to hearing more from you.

Comment

WELCOME TO MSWORLD KAREN!!! pets are wonderful, they give love and dedication no matter what!! glad you are here with us!
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Welcome Karen from a fellow southerner! I am happy you have the dog. We have a dog and a cat to cuddle with. I love them both dearly (except when the dog gets stinky and needs a bath LOL!).

Like others have said, look around, ask and answer questions and check out the chat rooms and other things the site has to offer just for fun with other MSers!

Hope you are doing well. What DMT are you on?

Take care
        Lisa
        Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
        SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
        Tysabri

Comment

Yes; welcome Karen. Come back and see us often.
          ~ Faith
          MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
          (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
          - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
          - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
          - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
          X