What Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Now?

My last two MRI's in Dec of 2013 showed "lesions are improving", then the one in June stated "all lesions have improved". I asked my Neurologist this question because I wanted to sound smart inform my brother who is a Doctor and my sister who is a Nurse, "oh Doctor do you see this often and he said he has never seen it in all his years of doing this (23).

This MRI that I just had done in January because I got into a bad accident in middle of December couldn't go to my scheduled MRI for that month. The Neurologist said that there were no new lesions and both the MRI's were the same. I posted my second entry on my blog to share what I was doing that maybe why I am getting great results. If you have some free time please read if when you a chance. If you could leave a reply that would be great. My Eye Doctor asked me to work on writing a blog and I wanted to scream yes, but I coolly said I will think about it. His Hiring Manger was out of the office that day but I would like to show her that I have experience in writing a blog. And feel like she has to hire someone else who her boss tells her to do it. Here is the address for my blog

Thanks and Be Well!

**Blog address removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines**

Lesions can come and go. You can have more, less or the same amount of lesions from one MRI to the next.

This is quite common.

Best wishes.
    Diagnosed 1984
    “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Good news, that your lesions have improved. MS is sure a yucky disease, so any good news is worth celebrating.
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
      X