New to MSWorld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to MSWorld

Hello, I am not new to MS (dx in 1992), but I am fairly new to the site. I am in pretty good shape, still ambulatory, never any pain. I have self-cathed for the last 15 years, but that has become as insignificant as brushing my teeth.

My worst problems are bowel problems. I have read some helpful posts on this site.

Yesterday I saw a gastroenterologist and I am very pleased. She does have some new things to try (I thought I'd tried everything!), but best of all, she has told me we will keep trying until something works. She said it is like a spiral, sometimes something works for awhile, sometimes you have to try something new, or go back to something that worked at one time. (I will go into more detail in the "secretive" forum.)

I got the impression that she was going to stay with me and keep following up. She told me to stay in touch with her and send her emails over our medical email service.

I am hopeful and happy today.

Welcome to MSWorld, Turmeric! It's nice to meet you and hope you take advantage of all that we have to offer.

All things considered, it sounds like you're doing pretty well during all these years! Our journeys are all so different. I remember one poster comparing our individual courses to snowflakes -that really stuck in my mind.

Your gastroenterologist sounds like a keeper - Good to hear that!

Hope you explore all around our site, and ask as many questions as you need and don't be shy We also have chat here as well as the creative center and resource center. And of course, all are members are so helpful and supportive!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

WELCOME TO MSWORLD TURMERIC!!! you have a wonderful attitude and it will serve you well not only when dealing with MS issues but I think life in general. Great news about your G DR! Take a look around and familiarize yourself with everything offered ( if you have not already done so). Good luck to you!
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Thank you, guys, for the warm welcome!

Comment

Working...
        X