Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Returning to the message board :)

Hi Everyone,

My name is Anita. I'm married with 2 grown daughters and a big black Lab named Jack. I originally found this message board in 1999, shortly after I was diagnosed. It was like a lifeline to me! I made so many connections with others, made wonderful friends, and learned so much that I could not have learned from any other source. But after 5 or 6 years, I got busy with day to day living and I lost touch with MS World. At one point, I tried to remember my password/username but couldn't log back in, then made another username, then lost that one, etc. etc. Anyhow, I am happy to say that I created a new username and am back and look forward to reading and learning from all the other members, which looks to be a huge number! When I first joined MS World in 1999, there were was just a couple of thousand people. What a great testimony to this site that it has multiplied its membership so many times over!

I started on Copaxone in 1999 right after my diagnosis and did really, really well on it. I stayed on it until 2 months ago, when I switched to Tecfidera because the thought of a pill vs a shot was too tempting. However, I had such severe nausea, vomiting and diarrhea and abnormal liver enzymes that I had to stop taking it last week and am going back on the Copaxone next week. I don't regret having to go back on the Copaxone, though. I got through 15 years of daily shots, so I imagine I can go back on and continue with them.

I look forward to getting to know many of you and hopefully contributing to the conversations to try to help out whenever I can.

Anita

WELCOME BACK ANITA! great that you have found your way back! it`s always nice to see old friends come back.
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Working...
    X