Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need to know ways to meet people with MS in my area.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to know ways to meet people with MS in my area.

Hello, I'm not that versed on computers and social medias. So I'd like help in how to best find fellow MSers in my area. There is a local MS support group in my area, and I went to a meeting to check it out. The other MSers where married and had families, I'd like to find someone that is single. Should I ask my neurologist for leads, or is this a bad idea, I don't know? I could ask my regular Doctor or my MS Nurse for leads, but I don't want to put them on the spot. Some times I feel like I'm the only single person with MS in my area. Any suggestions will be appreciated. I feel being able to connect with a fellow MSer will help both of us with our emotional needs. Thanks.

I live near you. Probably older by quite a bit, but am up for having a cup of joe. IŽve done a lot of MS reading if youŽd like to share research. If you put your email in your profile, IŽll email you.

Comment

Hi, I'm not sure where to post my E-mail address for you.

Comment

You can put your email address in your profile. Here's how:

Email addresses must be manually added to user profiles for them to be visible. Here's how to do it:

Click on UserCP (1st item on the left in the dark blue Navbar under the MSWorld logo)
        Choose Edit Your Details
        Scroll down to Additional Information. Type your email address in the URL field
        Scroll to page bottom and click Save Changes

Your profile is only visible to registered logged-in members. Adding your email to your profile is done purely by choice. You can remove it at any time.

There are MSWorld members of all ages, marital status and geographic locations here. Good luck with your search!

Comment

Thank You my e-mail info went through just fine.

Comment

I tried to email you via your address- that I copied and pasted- and it bounced back. Can you check it for typos?

Comment

Working...
            X