Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hi . New to thread. Do not have a diagnosis yet for ms. Going to yet another new neurologist. Still not sure what's wrong with me. Just wanted to say hi.

Hi Eileen and welcome to MSWorld!

It sometimes takes a long time for a diagnosis as many times other conditions need to be ruled out, so hang in there! I hope you don't have MS, but while you are here waiting for you neuro appt, feel free to ask lots of questions here.

We also have live chat sessions and one you may be interested in is called "Patiently-Waiting" - Wed nights at 8pm (ET) - for those not yet diagnosed.

Good luck with your new neuro appt and keep in touch
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Welcome, Eileen. Hope you get a dx soon.

Being in limbo is hard. And, there are many neurological illnesses that mimic MS. IMO, though, I think that MS is the most common of those, and, most likely to be your dx.

Many other possibilities for docs to rule out first. Could be any of those instead.

Please keep us posted. And, come back often.

You'll notice that we also have a forum for Related Disorders. Even if you don't have MS, you likely belong here, as part of our family.
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

Working...
      X