INTRODUCTION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

INTRODUCTION

I have had MS for about 15 years - initially RRMS, but in August 2014, after being treated for a relapse - told that probably SPMS now!
    Until end January last year, I used to run the Patent department in the UK for a global company. I loved my job, but the last 4-5 years it became increasingly stressful, which didn't do my health much good and made it much easier for me to apply for voluntary redundancy when the opportunity arose. Now trying to continue doing the work I love from home, having set up my own company.
    Got to go now, as my black cat is purring all over the keyboard!

Howdy

and welcome

Comment

Hi and WELCOME! I sure wish it was for a different reason though, but if you have been dealing with the MonSter for 15 years you are way past the early problems.
      Lots of real good people here and always willing to help or just lend a ear.
      I have had the MonSter since the early 80s diagnosed in 1997 at first it was all in my head. I also am now Sp.
      Once again HELLO!
      PEACE
      Tortis

Comment

Glad you joined. Understand how stress makes MS symptoms much worse and working more difficult.
        Sounds like you had a very interesting job. Are you continuing to work with patents at home?
        I'm sure your cat is a lot of comfort.
        Hope you do well,

Marilyn
        Marilyn

Comment

Working...
        X