Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Hello, everyone, my name is Stacey. My husband has SPMS.
    We live in Temecula, CA, with our pets: an Australian Shepherd and calico cat. Nice to meet you all.

Hi Stacey and welcome to MSWorld.

This is a great site for not only those patients affected by MS, but for the loving caregivers as well.

It sounds like you have a lovely family there! Lots of pet lovers on here, myself included (4 cats)

If you are interested, on Wed night at 8pm est, we have a dedicated chat just for caregivers. There is also a dedicated forum for caregivers as well.

I hope you can take some time to familiarize yourself with the site, there is so much to offer. And invite your husband to look around as well.

Comment

Hi Stacey and welcome! I'm sure being a caregiver has its own set of problems and I wish you and your husband well. In addition to the special chat time Kit told you about, we also have information in our Resource Center just for caregivers. http://resourcecenter.msworld.org/pa...-resources/#ms

This gives you links to other sources for support. We hope your husband will feel like joining us and would welcome him as well!
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Working...
      X