Me again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me again

I was on this forum from 2009 - 2011. You guys were a great resource. In 2011 after a fall and (finally) an MRI they ruled out MS. My life has been uneventful. I went back to school and started a new job.

Then "it" came back. I have had new MRI's and they have found one very small little "lesion".

I am awaiting an appointment with a second opinion. My current neuro only wants to use steroids.

In the past, I tried copaxone and betaseron.

I just finished two days in the hospital with steroids and against everything in my body tonight I started on oral steroids.

I have much to learn about all the new meds and hope to be of some help to others.

Thanks for having me.
    Wobbler

Welcome back Wobbler - it's nice to have you back even though it's because of MS. Our format has changed some since you were here, so have fun exploring. We still have the same awesome level of support and knowledge!

I'm glad you were able to finish school and start a new job.

Good luck with your 2nd opinion. Sometimes that's needed.
    Take care and come back often!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome. Hope to be of some use but man oh man how the options for tx have opened up. Not sure where to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Wobbler View Post
        Thanks for the warm welcome. Hope to be of some use but man oh man how the options for tx have opened up. Not sure where to start.
        Lol, it is great but in a way I'm glad I was diagnosed when there were fewer choices.
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        Anonymous

Comment

WELCOME TO MS WORLD WOBBBLER!!! here is a direct link to the medications forum; http://www.msworld.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23
          hope you can get all your questions answered.
          hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
          volunteer
          MS World
          hunterd@msworld.org
          PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Working...
          X