New here also

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here also

I'm new to the diagnosis to this horrible thing, but been dealing with this since my early 20's. I've had symptoms for such a long time and finally been diagnosed 14 years later. My coworkers and even my family thought I was just a hypocondriack (spelling?) But just after this last spring I was getting these short burst of extreme dizziness and slurring my words and my fine motor skills were not there. That got the ball rolling. I've been on a diet and have lost 40 pounds since this last summer. I'm feeling much better now and doing the best things that are good for me. I'm very determined to not let this MS beat me.
    If you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans!!!!!!!

Hi and welcome.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

Welcome! I am new here as well but have been "lurking " for years. It has been a great support to me. Congrats on your weight loss..that is a huge accomplishment.!
      RRMS diagnosed 2005
      Rebif 2005-2008
      Copaxone 2009-2014
      SPMS 2014

Comment

Working...
      X