• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

couponlady introduction

I am a 49 year old female.
    Diagnosed in 2008.
    Married
    I have two dogs. Alot of days their unconditional love is what keeps me happy.unlike humans, all they want is to give and receive love.
    Just became a grandma this year. I am so happy.what a blessing. Another wonderful thing to bring joy and happiness.
    Live in PA.
    It was a hard road trying to get answers before i was diagnosed. It took having optical neuritis to to be able to get a definitive answer. Its a daily struggle and i dont like the MS drugs at all. My immune system is always fighting something. My faith also keeps me going. I pray for healing, but this is my lot in life for now. I use it to help others. I am always open for questions and support. May God bless you all and support you through your struggle.

Welcome couponlady and new Grandma We're glad you found MSWorld and hope you make us a part of your MS journey. We all understand the complexities of living with this disease and hope we can help answer your questions or lend support to you.

I was also dx after a bout with optic neuritis after having strange symptoms off and on for 10 years. What med are you on right now? I'm off all DMT's. Having MS for 25 years now and "labeled" SPMS, my neuro gave her blessings to go off them.

I'm glad you have your dogs, your family and your faith as a wonderful support system in place.

Hope to see more of your posts here. Take care
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Hi and welcome!
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      Anonymous

Comment

WELCOME TO MS WORLD COUPONLADY!!!!!! I AM JUST SOUTH OF ERIE, PA (IN THE SNOWBELT). I`M NOT YELLING (ALL CAPS), MY EYES ARE BOTHERING ME. THERE ARE PLENTY OF CHANCES TO HELP HERE, JUST BY OFFERING SUPPORT AND SUGGESTIONS (AS THEY WILL BE GIVEN YOU) WHERE YOU CAN. HOPE YOU LIKE IT HERE, WE LIKE HAVING YOU. GOOD LUCK!
        hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
        volunteer
        MS World
        hunterd@msworld.org
        PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Working...
        X