Hi -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi -

Good afternoon, I just joined this forum, looks like there are a lot of people here that can help me out. I am 30 years old and was just diagnosed with MS on September 12 of this year. I am the mother of 3 wonderful boys, and the wife to a fantastic man/husband/father. I have one dog, his name is Diesel. He is a Rotweiler, he is my baby. I also have 1 fish, his name is Sye. This is just me introducing myself. Thanks,
    Crystal/Baby-Doll 13
    "Keep Smiling, it makes people wonder what your up to!"
    #BreakingtheSilenceMS

Hi Crystal,

Welcome to MSWorld! But, sorry for the reason you joined us. I hope you'll find this a informative and supportive site.

There is a chat here in our chat room every Wednesday evening at 8 pm called "How Can We Help You" that would help answer any questions you have. Our Resource Room also provides a lot of information (click on the word Resources located in the blue bar near the top of the page, under the MSWorld logo.). A book often recommended is called "MS for Dummies."

You can also ask questions on the message boards whenever you have them. It can be overwhelming in the beginning trying to understand everything. It took me a long time to learn what I have, much of I learned it here. I'm still learning things. The appointment time with the neurologist never does seem long enough.

Sounds like you have a wonderful family! Having the joy of a wonderful family is a blessing, indeed. Sounds like you are very busy with all those boys!

I hope to see you here again, sometime!
    Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

hi babydoll

babydoll = you are much welcome here. i have had ms since 1991 and have been a member of the ms society for a long time. they can be very helpful. but i am new to ms world and still feeling my way around. if you go to the chatroom at 8 there is usually something going on. i have been to 1 chat and i am going to do a chat tonite. getting a diagnosis of ms can be very frightening. remember everybody gets symptoms of ms differently. When i was first diagnosed i went to support groups and got very scared. there were people there in different stages of the disease and it took a while to feel at ease, but i did know one women who had an attack, she was told she had ms and she never had another incident and its been 20 years. So try to keep your chin up. there is help out there.

Comment

Hi and welcome from a mom of two little boys
        Aitch - Writer, historian, wondermom. First symptoms in my teens, DX'd in my twenties, disabled in my thirties. Still the luckiest girl in the world.

Comment

Working...
        X