Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi There

Hello Everyone,

I am very pleased to meet each and every one of you. I look forward to reading about experiences. It should be a great forum to listen, perhaps share ideas and briefly vent.

I know that we are dealing with a tough situation. Yes, our quality of life has or is likely to change. But, a positive attitude is critical in dealing with this and other tough situations. Let's try and avoid dwelling on the negatives. Let's freely and openly identify the issues, including the hardships. We should make every effort to share constructive ideas, solutions, ask questions, lift each other up, motivate and inspire hope. There's always something to be grateful for. Sometimes we just have to help each other acknowledge it. I really believe we need each other and we can do this together!!!

Hi Evolvn916 and welcome to our MS World! You are correct in that a positive attitude goes a long way in our battle. I am a firm believer in this, but in all fairness, sometimes the struggle, the pain, the depression, etc. gets the better of us and negativity can and will set in.

We offer the support here amongst each other that is often times not available for some - be it in the doctor/patient relationship or in relation with our families and friends. This is the one place for people to safely vent. And you are so right in that we can help lift each other up And we do try.

I look forward to you lending much support to our members here. We have a wealth of experiences and knowledge and I hope that you lend your voice here too.

Take care and again welcome
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

WELCOME TO MSWORLD!! You have a great attitude, and it is my opinion that it will serve you well! One of the greatest things about MSWorld is that the majority of us have MS, so we can somewhat relate to what others are going through and we can relay our experiences with it. As you will find out, members here are quick to offer remedies that work for them. Keep your attitude going and good luck to you in the future!
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

hello everybody my name is lynn. i have had ms since 1991. what is going on?

Comment

Thank You

Thank you for the welcome!

I know that, in spite of a positive attitude, this situation can get the best of you. We are human. I am actually struggling today. But, I am pushing through it with ALL of my might and prayer. MS will NOT take my joy away!!!!

It is great to join a group where there is comfort in sharing honest thoughts without being judged. We can do this!

Comment

Working...
          X