a little about me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a little about me

I am currently not working due to safety isssues with the ms. I have 2 teenagers and i just got married Aug 2nd. Besides me being bored i am doing ok. i dont quit understand how this works on the ms world website so a little insight would be great. i cant get into the chat rooms due to i dont have the equipment to do so. but i do have the ability to post a message. so a little here if someone would i will appreciate it. thank you .

Hi again, I am not sure why nobody responded to your first post but I just read it and yes I get twitches and jerks quite often but it sounds like you have a lot more on your plate than that.
    The moderators are all volunteers and sometimes they get busy with the MonSter (M.S.) or life in general.
    I am sure you will get many responses in the future.

PEACE
    Tortis

Comment

Welcome Dara.

Please let us know if we can help or answer any questions. Sorry if we didn't get back to you in a timely manner. Yes, we are all volunteers, and some of us have lots of other things on our plates.

~Faith
      ~ Faith
      MSWorld Volunteer -- Moderator since JUN2012
      (now a Mimibug)

Symptoms began in JAN02
      - Dx with RRMS in OCT03, following 21 months of limbo, ruling out lots of other dx, and some "probable stroke" and "probable CNS" dx for awhile.
      - In 2008, I was back in limbo briefly, then re-dx w/ MS: JUL08

- Betaseron NOV03-AUG08; Copaxone20 SEPT08-APR15; Copaxone40 APR15-present
      - Began receiving SSDI / LTD NOV08. Not employed. I volunteer in my church and community.

Comment

i dont quite under stand how to operate the website to get my messages so any help would be appreciated.

Comment

Hi daraslyte,

I'm assuming by messages you mean responses to your posts. There are a couple of ways you can see your posts and who else responded to the thread.

Here's a link explaining how you can do that: http://www.msworld.org/forum/showthread.php?t=132177

Hope this information helps!
          Kimba

“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ― Max Planck

Comment

Working...
          X