Good news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news

Good news, I am feeling much better and can only attribute that to the fact that I am experiencing a remission....which is about the best thing that could possibly have happened.

Confirms the RRMS diagnosis, and if you must have MS, this is the one to have.

Where I cannot say I am operating on full scale I would put my progress at about 70 percent...I will take that and be grateful. Since I am feeling a little better everyday I expect/hope those numbers to rise.

All this, no drugs....more good news.

What I have been doing is working a job I love for fewer hours in the day, taking a decent 2 hr nap when I get home from work, surrounding myself with sunlight, moonlight, laughter, girlfriends, sisters and daughters, short walks on warm days, no walks on hot days, longer walks on cool days, accepting graciously ( and perhaps enjoying a bit too much, but it makes him so happy) Kevin tending to my every need and feeling a sense of being loved by all of you and by God.

Call Him what you will, source of all love, Creator, the universe, it matters not. I like the name God, and God, as usual, never lets me down.

Ever since I kind of said a grudging yes/amen and chose to not to fight this disease but to give into it, love it, pamper it and basically treat it as friend. Give into its demand for more rest, sunshine, laughter, and honesty. I truly have felt better almost every day

It seems clear i have work to do and love to share and so far, regardless of this undesired guest called MS accompanying me, the road is well lit and has many lovely spots to sit and rest.

I will also continue on with Drs recommendation and give the drugs a shot when they arrive......I am feeling enormously optimistic.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Originally posted by frosty123 View Post
    Ever since I kind of said a grudging yes/amen and chose to not to fight this disease but to give into it, love it, pamper it and basically treat it as friend. Give into its demand for more rest, sunshine, laughter, and honesty. I truly have felt better almost every day
    Great news frosty! I love your post and your attitude. This is where acceptance come in and I hope and pray that each and every one of us gets to this place - eventually. Not so easy when you're down and out, can't walk or see very well, but this place of acceptance is the feeling of being at "home" no matter what the circumstances.

I hope you continue on this optimistic path and remember it! I am so glad you are feeling better
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Many thanks

I have enjoyed and found great comfort from your postings.

Comment

2 days

Of feeling greater energy, maybe 8 hours on last Thursday and Friday then boom, back to 4. I was so hopeful that perhaps I had turned a corner, alas I fear not.

This relapse or episode is lasting too long...going on 5-6 months. Tec med supposed to be here Friday.

I am so scared I will have to give up a job that I love if this does not relent. I had to drive 45 minutes to get to patients house yesterday and was so whipped when I got home I wanted to weep.

How long can this episode last? I need some light at the end of this dark tunnel or I need to start making some serious plans for a different future.

Fatigue and burning leg are my greatest symptoms.

Please help.

I am scared.

Maggi

Comment

Working...
        X