I think I have MS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I have MS

Hello. My name is Amy. I'm 41 years old. I had my 1st neurology appointment today. I think I have MS.

I have an MRI scheduled for next week. Although I have lots of "symptoms", my biggest problem is cognitive function. (I think I've had to backspace 5, make that 6, times while typing this). I feel like I'm losing my mind. My memory is shot, my work is failing and I feel like I"m losing my mind.

I came by to say hello.

Try not to panic

I can think of many different diagnosis that have your symptoms. Try not to panic and until u have proof positive of a diagnosis.....try to keep focused on the positives in your life. Not knowing what's going on is tough....once u know, u can start to deal with the diagnosis and implement a plan. Good luck!!
    [/FONT][/SIZE]Rose

Comment

Originally posted by astewcook View Post
      Hello. My name is Amy. I'm 41 years old. I had my 1st neurology appointment today. I think I have MS.

I have an MRI scheduled for next week. Although I have lots of "symptoms", my biggest problem is cognitive function. (I think I've had to backspace 5, make that 6, times while typing this). I feel like I'm losing my mind. My memory is shot, my work is failing and I feel like I"m losing my mind.

I came by to say hello.
      Your not alone, I'm 28 and I can no longer work full time. I literally walk in circles some days, it takes me forever just to leave the house now I have to keep going back for things I'm forgetting. Anyways I know what it's like, I feel useless compared to my former self.

Keep positive, you may have something that's treatable MS or otherwise.

Comment

Working...
      X