Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My life with MS

Hello everyone,

My name is Suzy and I`m 45 years young, married and with a beautiful 4 year old son.I was diagnosed 8 years ago and remained steady for a while however 18 months after my son`s birth, I had a very bad attack which hospitalized me for 5 days, since then I`ve had several attacks, during this time I have been on Beta Interferons, IV steroids, Tysabri, Copaxone and now Gilyena unfortunately none of these have had any real positive results on me!

We have honed our diet, taking veggie juices and vitamin supplements but again with no real difference materializing in the way that I was feeling, which was always very tired, lacking in clarity, concentration and memory, plus suffering with vertigo, it was like living in a daily fog which would`nt clear!

However 4 months ago my husband discovered some natural supplements, based upon DNA repair and renewal, plus cellular rejuvenation, which have given me back my life, I now feel the best I have in years, I now have a feeling of well being and harmony, long may it last!
    It just proves there are holistic products out there that really can help.

Regards and keep faith

Suzy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So glad you found something that works for you!
    Aitch - Writer, historian, wondermom. First symptoms in my teens, DX'd in my twenties, disabled in my thirties. Still the luckiest girl in the world.

Comment

WELCOME TO MSWORLD SUZY! We are glad you are here, but we are also sorry you have 2B.I am glad you found something that made such a positive difference for you! I look forward to seeing more of you around.
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

What is the supplement you're taking?
        RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
        "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Thanks for the wellcome

Thank you Hunterd, Aitch10 and Cat mom for your wellcome,
          It`s my first foray into a communal world, I look forward to sharing experiences.
          Cat mom, I don`t know whether I`m allowed to mention the names of the supplements under the rules of the site, I need to get some clarification on that, can anyone please advise?

Keep the faith

Suzy xxx

Comment

Hi! I too am curious on what supplements you are taking? I keep hearing from people about Protandim, and curious to see if this is the one you are using.

Comment

What supplements I `m taking

Hello MyGirlsMom and Cat Mom,

I did`nt receive any advice as to whether I am allowed to mention the names of the products or not, so I shall assume it`s ok. The two main ones are Finiti which evolved from Nobel prize research and Reserve plus a vitamin+mineral supplement called AM/PM they are exclusive to an unique company in the anti-aging market. The company makes no claims in relation to helping MS or any other disorders, we just hoped and guessed that as they help to repair DNA and rejuvenate cells and that they aid the immune system, that just maybe, they might help me! Well all I can say is they have produced terrific results for me, I can`t speak for anyone else, though I do know the products have helped people with other disorders.
              Once again I don`t know if I`m allowed to mention the company`s name on this site or not as it may deemed as advertising.

Keep the faith

Suzyh xxxxxx

Comment

Working...
              X