Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you call them...feet?

I haven't felt them in months.

I'm official as of today...but what does that mean...what do i do now?

Ive been known I had MS (unofficially)...but now that its official i feel no different.

I'm not sure what i expected...maybe a cure.

Hi and welcome aboard but I wish it was for another reason than the MonSter.
    I think we all go through a long time wondering what is wrong with us then we they tell us enough so that we know its the MonSter then we have the time to think about it but I think it stays on the surface and then when they finally say you definitely have M.S. it does not sink in for awhile. Anyway keep as positive as you can and that will help a lot. Tons of M.S. knowledge on here so read the posts and you probable will get some answers.
    Once again Hello!

PEACE
    Tortis

Comment

FatMERMAID: Love your username! Hi and welcome to MS World, sorry for the reason! I understand, it is SO anticlimactic to get the diagnosis. No cure is no cure. There is, however, treatment. You will get to choose which treatment you think fits you best.

I suggest reading through the different medications on the NMSS website, going to the individual drug sites and reading up on them, then coming back here to read about the side effects and problems people have had with that drug (people generally do not post the good things about the drugs, if its good, they just don't post).

Good luck and let us know how it goes, OK?

Lisa
      Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
      SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
      Tysabri

Comment

Sorry you need to join us...

But welcome.
        Getting the diagnosis is overwhelming to say the least , but you will find that life goes on as before basically.

I had the reaction of denial ... and took a lot of time to process it.

Many of my close family who I told asked "what can I do for you"? ... I said hope or pray for a cure... that's all there is .

Now doing the MS walk daily
        Tl-Tr3
        DX'07 MS- on Tysabri-

Comment

Working...
        X