Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning from Eastern Canada

Hello everyone,
    I am new to the boards but have been lurking on the site for years. Always a good source of information and encouragement.

I am almost 9 years into my official battle with this disease but, like many others, have probably had it for years. My diagnosis came quickly after a loss of function in my right arm, but I had had a mysterious loss of hearing in my right ear the year before.

Since the diagnosis it has been a daily battle with fatigue, weakness, vertigo,etc etc. Some days are better than others but definitely rarely any good days.

I miss working, being active, being spontaneous, and so many other things. I hate the struggle to remain positive but I do it for my family.

I am glad to have a place to express my real feelings and chat with people who understand.
    RRMS diagnosed 2005
    Rebif 2005-2008
    Copaxone 2009-2014
    SPMS 2014

Hi,

Welcome to this board, I'm in limbo from the Toronto area.

This is a great place to get info/support and to vent!

Take care,

Minnie76

Comment

Welcome, Plynn! This is a great group of folks - I've learned so much from everyone, and have found a ton of support. Hope you find the same.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the boards. I'm a long time lurker here too

Comment

Hi and welcome from Ontario!

Comment

Also from the East Coast

Hi,

A fellow East Coaster! I've been on this board for about 8 months. It's a great support from people who actually understand what you're going through.

Welcome.

Comment

Another "Hello" from Ontario!
              Jen
              RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
              "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Working...
              X