Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Limbo

Hi All:
    I'm Patti and after 2 years of random symptoms and 12 doctors (Chiro, Ortho, Rheum, Neuro and Pain Management), 10 MRI's etc. I'm hopefully finally on he right track. It seems that doctors have narrowed it down to MS, Spinal Compression or Chronic Lyme (was treated in NY 11 yrs ago). One more MRI, Evoke Potential and lumbar puncture to go. Doctors say "I'm complicated"!! Just wanted to say I'm glad I found this site and will keep checking in

Hi and welcome to the boards. I am sorry that you have been struggling with a diagnosis for so long. I am wondering if your doctors ever looked at your vitamin D, B-12 and magnesium levels. These are simple blood tests and you need to have them in line before you begin thinking of an LP. Good luck

Comment

Hello and Welcome Patti!

I'm glad you found us too! It sounds like you've been through the ringer. Hopefully you'll get you diagnosis soon and get the proper treatment.

Were here to support you in any way we can. Feel free to browse through the forums, join chats, and post any questions you may have.

People here are knowledgeable, friendly and caring. Welcome to our big MS family.
      When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Working...
      X