I'm a newbie in limbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a newbie in limbo

Hey, Everyone! My name is Talitha. I'm 28yrs old. I have 2 boys and they are 13 and almost 7. I was 15 when I had my oldest son. I am a single parent.

I'm not very good talking about myself so if you want to know more feel free to ask.
    In limbo waiting on DX

Hi and welcome to the boards. Are you sure that you need to be in this 'sandbox'? Are you in the process of doing all of the tests? I hope you find out that you don't have this disease. Good luck

Comment

Hello and Welcome lilmama!
      When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Originally posted by JerryD View Post
        Hi and welcome to the boards. Are you sure that you need to be in this 'sandbox'? Are you in the process of doing all of the tests? I hope you find out that you don't have this disease. Good luck
        I am in the process of getting all the tests done and I'm about to see a second neuro. I have a lot of sx of ms.
        In limbo waiting on DX

Comment

No questions but wanted to say hi
          Aitch - Writer, historian, wondermom. First symptoms in my teens, DX'd in my twenties, disabled in my thirties. Still the luckiest girl in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by lilmama View Post
            Hey, Everyone! My name is Talitha. I'm 28yrs old. I have 2 boys and they are 13 and almost 7. I was 15 when I had my oldest son. I am a single parent.

I'm not very good talking about myself so if you want to know more feel free to ask.
            Hi lilmama nice to meet you, like you i'm also a new member of the forum.

Comment

Hello Jacques and welcome to you also!
              When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Working...
              X