New!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New!

Hey Everyone! I'm new to MSWorld and also newly diagnosed. I just turned 32 in March and my diagnosis came less than a month before my birthday. I'm married and have two incredible little ones - ages 8 and 5. My husband is currently stationed in South Korea, so I've gone through this process without him physically being here.

I'm a relatively strong person (as any military wife becomes over time) but this has brought on some very difficult days. My plan is to keep a positive attitude, focus on my health and wellbeing, and continue to live one day at a time! I hope to meet some new friends who share the same positive outlook and also learn from others. Happy to be here!

Hi PrissyJayne and welcome to MSWorld!! We are happy you are here too!

Bless your heart having to go through this alone with your husband deployed. It sounds like you are strong and have a good healthy attitude though and that will carry you far. I imagine you keep busy with your two sons! Do you have other family close by? Other military wives?

Being newly diagnosed, we have a special forum for those newly dx and a forum for parenting too. Feel free to explore all of the message boards and if you want, we also have chat here.

Take care of yourself and those two sons of yours and thank your husband for his service. Come back often
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Thank you, Seasha!

I actually have a girl (8) and a boy (5). They sure do keep me busy! I'm learning to embrace my good days and make the most of them. There are sure to be bad days, so the good ones are even more precious!

Comment

Hello and Welcome PrissyJayne!
        When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Working...
        X