Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love Changes Everything.

I am new to MS.
    14 shots of Avonex so far. Chills only as a side effect.
    Walking, but no driving for now.
    Am a very young 65.
    Looking for love again after 38 years of marriage.

2 children. 2 grandchildren.
    I am in NJ. My children are in Pitts.]

Jordan (A very nice Jewish loving man)

**Moderators note: Personal information can be placed on your personal information page but was removed here per MSWorld rules**

Hi Jordan

Welcome! don't know if you'll find love here, but I think this is a good place to look ..Hope you get some responses from people in your area..
    I think you may start a trend and a special area for people looking for partners..

Good luck and take care
    Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Thanks. Jordan

Susan.
      Thank you.
      I also appreciate your response.
      I am still walking.
      I have my children and grandchildren.
      If a wonderful lady walks into my life.
      that would be a Bonus!
      Enjoy your weekend.

Jordan

Comment

Welcome Jordan. You sound very sweet from a nice Jewish married woman. I hope you find someone. Otherwise, you will make many friends here. Check out our boards for questions about your MS, or answers for others.

Take care
        Lisa
        Disabled RN with MS for 14 years
        SPMS EDSS 7.5 Wheelchair (but a racing one)
        Tysabri

Comment

Welcome Jordan!! We are a wonderful community here and glad you are now a part of us. Come back often and share your MS story, your questions and concerns and comments anytime!

One note I want you to be aware of is that I had to edit out your phone # listed by your location. This is in accordance of our guideline #2 -

2. PERSONAL INFORMATION: Do not post/exchange your personal information (i.e. e-mail address, phone number, or home address, etc.) in the main chat room or in the message boards.

Take care and be well!
          1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
          Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Totally understood...

Seasha,
            Thanks.
            Totally understood.
            I will be on the site daily after I submit some papers to my
            lawyers...for a hit and run accident - I am in litigation.
            A lacunar stroke, a hit & run accident and then MS.
            Wow...but I have my life, my children, and beautiful grandchildren.

Jordan

Originally posted by Seasha View Post
            Welcome Jordan!! We are a wonderful community here and glad you are now a part of us. Come back often and share your MS story, your questions and concerns and comments anytime!

One note I want you to be aware of is that I had to edit out your phone # listed by your location. This is in accordance of our guideline #2 -

2. PERSONAL INFORMATION: Do not post/exchange your personal information (i.e. e-mail address, phone number, or home address, etc.) in the main chat room or in the message boards.

Take care and be well!

Comment

Hi Jordan...

Sounds like you have been through a lot but you seem to be hanging in there. I pray you find that special lady.. and yes, love does help.. helps you to cope a little bit better. Welcome to the site.

Ms. Jay

Comment

Had to say hello after reading your thread title. It sounds like you have a lot of love in your live already, and that does change everything for the better.

You are a lucky guy in addition to being a nice Jewish loving man.

Hope the Avonex works out for you, and your side effects improve soon.

Comment

I am a lucky man

Ms. Jay,
                  I thank you for your thoughts.
                  Love will be a bonus to add on with my daughter, my son,
                  and my 2 beautiful grandchildren.
                  I have been married for 38 years and my domestic partner for 7 years.
                  I am a very lucky man.
                  Jordan

Originally posted by futurmil2b View Post
                  Hi Jordan...

Sounds like you have been through a lot but you seem to be hanging in there. I pray you find that special lady.. and yes, love does help.. helps you to cope a little bit better. Welcome to the site.

Ms. Jay

Comment

I am a lucky man

Thank you for your response.
                    Love has come my way several times in my life.
                    To truly love and be loved by 2 women (married 38 years + 7 years with my domestyic partner)
                    I am single now.
                    New territory....

I LOVE that my children & 2 grandchildren are totally with me in love. That's what I push for...That is the reason I live for Today. (I am walking & eating. I am ghrateful.

Jordan

Originally posted by MSW1963 View Post
                    Had to say hello after reading your thread title. It sounds like you have a lot of love in your live already, and that does change everything for the better.

You are a lucky guy in addition to being a nice Jewish loving man.

Hope the Avonex works out for you, and your side effects improve soon.

Comment

I am relatively new to MS.
                      My 22nd shot of Avonex Pen tonight.
                      Doing OK. Few if any, temporary side effects.

I am still walking, eating, and loving.
                      Haven't resumed my driving as yet.

I have my beautiful children and 2 Super granddaughters...
                      The kids live in Pittsburgh.

Enjoy your day or evening.

Jordan (from New Jersey)

**Moderator's Note - part of post was edited per Guideline:
                      12. SOCIAL NETWORKING: While we hope that friendships will be made in our chat rooms and message board forums, the primary focus of MSWorld is the sharing of information and support concerning our lives with MS. We ask members to please use other established social networking websites for non-MS-related communications. Personal websites can be placed in your profile for friends to find. MSWorld takes no responsibility for your web page or those who visit it. (Please refer to Guideline #2 for directions on creating/editing your Member Profile.**

Comment

Mary,
                        I wish to do some corporate fundraising for MS. I have 600,000 Corporate E-Mails to owners, executives, purchasing agents, and sales people throughout the USA & overseas.
                        I would also like to see Re-Road Testing for seniotrs Every 2 years once they each the Age of 70. !!!!

I would also like to see a web site exclusively for MS Patients / Singles.

Jordan
                        the
                        Originally posted by Seasha View Post

Take care and be well!

Comment

Just saw your post today..welcome!

So how are you doing now with your treatment and MS?

Glad you have a wonderful family and fun grandchildren to help keep you busy. We truly need a supportive family.
                          Are you able to continue working?

Hope all is well and look forward to hearing how you are doing on MSWorld.

Warmly, Jan
                          I believe in miracles~!
                          2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
                          Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

Hellofrom Jordan

Hello from Jordan

Comment

Working...
                            X