Hello everyone, nice to meet you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone, nice to meet you!

I'm a 26 years old French woman . I'm joining this forum because my partner has MS and I think it's better to join the conversation. Hope you'll help me understanding the everyday life with MS better!

WELCOME TO MS WORLD!!!! It is great to have you here but I am sorry why. It is so great of you to be researching so you can understand things better for your partner. Any time you have a question, please ask it, the members here are very supportive and knowledgeable, and they do not hesitate to share that knowledge. Best of luck to you!
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Hi and Welcome, to bad its because of the M.S. My whole ancestry on both sides of the family are French. We seem to have a lot M.S. in our line. You will find this is a great site for questions and very nice people with no flaming. Once again Welcome.
      PEACE
      Tortis

Comment

Hi sophieplusone

welcome, glad you joined us..It is very nice when someone's partner is learning about her loved one's condition...Thank you for helping..

Take care
        Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Originally posted by sophieplusone View Post
          I'm a 26 years old French woman . I'm joining this forum because my partner has MS and I think it's better to join the conversation. Hope you'll help me understanding the everyday life with MS better!

I applaud you for getting information on coping with MS. Its helps to have someone in your corner that love and care for you in spite of your condition.

For me, I have been doing ok for the most part. I am not on a MS med.. I take a small dose benzo to help relax my muscles.

Right now, I still work F/T..some days are better than others. I shared with my husb that I am not sure how long I can work.. he told me I have no choice. That's why I said I applaud you for trying to understand how it is living with MS.

Ms. Jay

Comment

Working...
          X