Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kellyk

Hi Everyone,
    I have been reading the message boards for a little while now but never commented or said hello. I was diagnosed with MS six years ago. It has been six years of ups and downs as you all know. I have been on beterson since the begining but I still don't feel very well the day after I take the shot.

I have been married for nineteen years and have three daughters. Our 23 year old daughter just got married a week ago. She married a great guy who serves our country in the airforce. A couple days after she got married they moved to S Carolina where he is stationed. I never realized how stress of a wedding and your daughter leaving can cause such fatigue and cause symptoms to flare up...I hope hope that it passes soon.

My other daughters are 11 and 13. I am fortunate to have a family who tries to understand how I am feeling each day. I hope to get to know some new friends here. Have a good day everyone.

** Moderator's note - Post broken into paragraphs for easier reading. Many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large blocks of print. **

Hi KellyK, congrats on your daughter's recent wedding and God bless her husband for serving in the Air Force. At least you won't have to go through your other daughters moving out for a few years! Welcome too, by the way!
    Jen
    RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
    "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Newbie saying hello to a newbie.

I'm just a family member care giver, but I've seen what you're talking about. My mother can't do politics, or it makes her very sick. Too much stress.

Stress, heat, any activity, and riding in a car will tire you out every time.

Comment

Working...
      X