My wonderful life with MS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wonderful life with MS

I have been diagnosed since 2005. I have had my share of highs and lows with my MS. I have been blind in both eyes, lost the use of one leg and was wheelchair bound, double vision many times and much more. I have learned to cope with my issues with laughter. You know the saying "if we can't laugh at ourselves". I started an MS blog. I know there are other people out there that are going through the same struggles as me. Please check out my blog and share your stories with me.

**in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. You may put your blog in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**

WELCOME CHRISTINE209!!!! It's great to have you but sorry why. There are wonderful ppl here! Full of support and understanding. I look forward to seeing more of you around.
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Thank you

Hello!
      I think we have a lot in common. I try to always think positive and laugh. I would like to talk to you more. You can email me

Hope to hear from you soon.
      Christine

**Email address removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**

Comment

Working...
      X