To old for MS?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya,58 was same age i was,

dragging left foot for years,without going in to find out why,tired alot,forgetting things,then i got checked ut,mri showed 2 in the spine,and 1 in the brain,working wasnt easy,and the amount i got done there was less and less,boss wanted me to go,took 2 yrs,before back aches finally told me to quit,,so 4 days ago i did,now jumping through hoops trying to get dissability,and why they want military discharge papers from 35 yrs ago,who knows,anyway,am glad it waited till now to get me,,,,,,,,,,,and not while in my 20s

Comment

dont be angry

Consider it a blessing! Had you known you would always fear the unknown and generally people diagnosed later in life have primary progrssive multiple sclerosis. There is no treatment except to manage the symptoms. So I guess your symptoms were under control. Or I hope!

God Bless!

Comment

Finally Dx with MS at age 54. Misdiagnosed at age 50 and was told that I had a stroke. My neurologist in 2006 told me that because of the amount of scar tissue I had in my brain and spinal column that I had probably had MS for 25 - 30 years. That sure explained a lot.

Comment

HA, Ha, Auctioneer, my wife was telling me for about 2 years that she thought I had a stroke. Then, I was dx'd with MS at the age of 50+. I thought that I was too old to get MS. So misinformation had a place in my dx. Oh well, live and learn.

Comment

Working...
          X