Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REACQUAINTED

:
    1. HELLO THERE, I'M SEA2006 AND I'VE BEEN ABSENT FROM HERE FOR SOME TIME. TIME TO GET REACQUAINTED. THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS MY DH HAS BEEN VERY SICK AND I HAVE CHANGED FROM BEING CARE RECEIVER TO CAREGIVER. NOT MUCH HAS CHANGED IN MY CONDITION THANKFULLY. I'M STILL ABLE TO GET AROUND MOST DAYS. JUST WONDERING IF SOME OF MY OLD FRIENDS ARE STILL HERE.
    I don't have hot flashes, I have power surges.

Sorry I'm not an old timer here, but wanted to sy welcome back and I hope you do find old friends to support you.

Debby
    I don't fall, the floor attacks me. The corner of the bed is in on it too.

Comment

Sea, I hope that your husband is better or will be. I've taken care of my mother (cancer), my husband (avascular necrosis of the hip & diabetes), and my mother-in-law (TIA). It's very tough. I don't believe I could do it now. Welcome back.
      Dx 12/2006; first symptoms about 1984, but maybe earlier--on Gilenya and Ampyra.

"God has a lot of explaining to do"--Frida Kahlo

Comment

Hi Sea2006 and fellow Canadian, I'm not an old friend (just old... 47) but it's nice to meet you. I hope things are currently ok, or will be ok for your husband and of course, for you. Please tell us a bit about yourself for those of us who are new... but old!
        Jen
        RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
        "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

Working...
        X