Howdy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy

Hello, I was dx in 1999. Have tried Avonex, but been on Copaxone for the past 7 years or so. I am happily married for 18 years and have 4 fabulous boys. Ages 13 to 20. Live out west. Recently have been being tested for other autoimmune diseases. Results seem to keep popping up positive. Love the outdoors and football. My mom also has ms for the past 30 years.

Hi and welcome,
    Sadly many of us have relatives with MS.

I have also been on Copaxone for just over 7 years and think/hope/pray that it is working.

Hope to read more from you. Be well, Jules
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous

Comment

Hi pj and welcome to MSWorld where you can ask any question and get good answers! We are a friendly group and we're glad that you joined us! (I was also dx in '99, and was on Avonex, then Copaxone...and live "out west")
      1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
      Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

welcome

I got dx'd almost 20 yrs ago.....been on avonex, then rebif, tysabri and now beta -- hope I can hold out for bg12.......... this is a nice forum to visit - always get good responses!

Comment

Working...
        X