Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunny San Diego

Hi All,

I was Dx on 1-23-12. My First inclination that something was wrong happened in November. After 2 days of numb legs and feet that just progressed up my body I ended up in the ER. I knew exactly what was wrong; this is not my first rodeo with MS. My uncle suffered for years with this disease. I knew it was only a matter of time until my neuro saw the proof of what I already knew I had.

I have been on Copaxone since 2-15-2012. I must say that I am truly very lucky, I have had it pretty easy. I don't suffer from much pain. I have mild spasm and quirky pains now and again, oh and the ever lovely tuning fork that goes off with the movement of my head.

I am beyond blessed that I have an amazing husband who is so understanding and supportive. I have 3 kids who are always keeping me on my toes. I am a military spouse so I have no complaints with my insurance. Life is pretty sunny here.

My kids are very aware of what is wrong with me. My son's teacher actually has MS herself. They ask questions and I answer them with age appropriate answers. I walk them to and from school each day and I try my hardest to keep things as normal as possible for them.

I am a very positive person, A Happy Person and I truly love my life.

I can't wait to start contributing here!

~Andie~
    ~Andie~
    RRMS 1-23-12
    Copaxone 2/12

Andie~
    Reading your post was such a great way to start off my day! Sometimes hearing others are feeling so well is like getting a shot in the arm. So glad your treatment is working and your spirits are up!

Enjoy the weekend
    Amy

Comment

Welcome Andie!

I was scrolling thru today's posts and had to click on San Diego....love it there and I am way past due visiting. A lifelong high school friend lives there.

Look forward to hearing from you! Love your positive attitude!

Comment

WELCOME 3FISH!!!!!!! great to have you! i love the positive attitude too! the world needs more of them. from the looks of everything, the ball is rolling quite well for you. keep up the attitude! you`re probably a bubbly person too? good luck.
        hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
        volunteer
        MS World
        hunterd@msworld.org
        PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Working...
        X