Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSer in Portland - a mini bio

Hi All!

I had joined this site several years ago, when I was first diagnosed and found it so helpful. Well, it has been several years and I need to get back on here and decided that I should re-introduce myself.

I will try to sum it up quickly, as I know there are a lot of intro's to read through.

I am 32 years old and live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
    I am a very positive, upbeat person (this doesn't mean I don't have my bad days, I do), I just try to turn them into good days quickly!
    I was diagnosed in 2006 (docs think I had had MS for about 10 years before my dx).
    I have been on Copaxone, Tysabri and now Rebif (3rd times a charm, right?).
    I have tried just about every side effect drug, so I won't bore you with all of those, but any med questions, I hope I can help!
    MS has changed me, in many good ways! I view the world and live my life, in a different way. I have slowed down and no longer stress over the little things. I guess you can say it has been the best and worst thing to happen in my life.

Okay, I was hoping not to make this long or bore any of you. Anyone else in the Portland area? Would love to meet others in my area. If you aren't in my area, would still love to meet you, virtually

Thank you for reading! I hope everyone has a great day!

hello

i have had ms 2 yrs last dec.,,,,rebif for the same time,no side effects from it,but no new problems either,so,judging from this site,i either have a mild case of ms,or rbif works,the only thing i wonder about ,is this sore back,its every day for 2 yrs,but not always the same,some realy bed days and the rest,i can cope with,dr says it from the way i walk,because ms makes me drag a leg,but looking back,the leg has been like that for maybe 5 yrs,just never saw a dr about it back then,but the sore back has only been 2 yrs,so i rule out,"its because of the way i walk '.,i have been keeping tabs on my back pains closer now the past 3 months,when its high,or in the middle of the back,i can put up with it,when its at the belt line,its realy hard to stay at work all day,i stand at work,which is better than sitting,cause sitting brings the back pains in quick after sitting for 30 min,am at the point,am tired of complaining,i wish i had something in my life to make the complaining fade out,oh well,sorry for venting here

Comment

Working...
    X