Hello world!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello world!

I'm not much for introductions but lately I've been the 'i just don't care attitude' :-) I'm 28 years old and had my symptoms show up in december 2010. Been a scary ride since then sometimes!

I'm from Alberta Canada and work as an electrician maintaining massive pieces of equipment.

I've always been big on spending time in the sun and unfortunately that's changes a little bit :-P just have to find my new limits is all!

HELLO MISALIGNED AND WELCOME!!!!! with any new dx, you need to find the limits you`re able to effectively manage. this is no different.

"I'm not much for introductions but lately I've been the 'i just don't care attitude' :-) I'm 28 years old and had my symptoms show up in december 2010. Been a scary ride since then sometimes"

i`m 44 and have had that attitude fo 40yrs. no, really, i get that attitude too from time to time. i find that some meditation will "fix" the problem. as far as the ride goes, just keep your hands and feet inside at all times. you can always come here to get things off your chest, we`re a great support system. and the bonus is that you may get some advice on the issue at the same time (remember, most of us have ms too).
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Thanks for the welcome

I completely forgot to mention my Dx. I have RRMS and started Rebif a few weeks ago. Finding out I hate needles a bit more each time that machine pokes me lol.

Comment

Working...
      X