Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Did It - I'm now a Pathology Collector

Hi All!

Given than I always seem to be giving blood samples for one reason or another, I thought 'I could do this job" So, I did a three week intensive course, and now I have a Certificate III in Pathology Collection!

I can now take blood samples, perform ECG's, perform Spirometry tests, take swab samples etc...

The lab that I went to for my blood tests while on the Tower Study (drug trial for oral MS med Teriflunomide) has agreed to employ me part-time, rostering me on in the morning when my energy is at it's highest.

I think this is just the lift that I needed!

If you are ever confused about any blood tests that are being ordered, feel free to ask me, and I can explain them to you.

Thanks for letting me share
    Sneaky P
    Diagnosed July 1st 2009 ~ RRMS

They're not brain lesions...they're bight ideas

Everyone put your sunglasses on because I'm going to have to take my hat off to you. (My bald spot is truly blinding). Way To Go.

Comment

Thanks Thomas
      Diagnosed July 1st 2009 ~ RRMS

They're not brain lesions...they're bight ideas

Comment

Originally posted by sneakypuss View Post
        Hi All!

Given than I always seem to be giving blood samples for one reason or another, I thought 'I could do this job" So, I did a three week intensive course, and now I have a Certificate III in Pathology Collection!

I can now take blood samples, perform ECG's, perform Spirometry tests, take swab samples etc...

The lab that I went to for my blood tests while on the Tower Study (drug trial for oral MS med Teriflunomide) has agreed to employ me part-time, rostering me on in the morning when my energy is at it's highest.

I think this is just the lift that I needed!

If you are ever confused about any blood tests that are being ordered, feel free to ask me, and I can explain them to you.

Thanks for letting me share
        Sneaky P
        Congrats! That is awesome!
        Dx RRMS 2008/Kesimpta Feb 2023
        UNbalanced Dog Trainer - Accredited pet dog training instructor

Comment

Working...
        X