vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vacation

the wife wants a vacation in a place known for being hot in temp island, the interests are targeted to active and extreme sports. long time MS'r. I'm afraid in so many ways. I dont want to go any place! name the place - I could give a rip.
    hence my name here.
    I guess I just suck it up.

You're not on your Jack Malone.

I used to love holidays at the beach. Sun, sand, swimming, walking round the rocks, sailing, jet ski, paragliding.

Now, no thanks. Can't bear the thought of it. Just reminds me of what I used to be able to do.

Hey ho.

Comment

Compromise

Would your wife be willing to cruise somewhere that you can relax on the boat and watch movies while she enjoys the tropics? Just a suggestion. I went on one with my husband right before my first major flare, but I got out in the heat, but on the boat, I had a blast also. They offer a lot of entertainment.
      RRMS 10/2011 Sick and tired of being sick and tired!

Comment

Or perhaps your wife can go on her own or with a friend and you get to do whatever it is you would like to do for that vacation time- even if that something is nothing !

The cruise sounds like a very good compromise if you can both agree to it...I went on a cruise with a friend with a chronic illness and it worked out well for both of us , especially having the option to stay in the room and rest whenever she wanted /needed.

They also have medical staff on hand , and that was comforting to know if we needed help .
        Peace ~~ Kat

Comment

Working...
        X