Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hello.am new here.had to call wife upstairs to find out how to post a msg.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello.am new here.had to call wife upstairs to find out how to post a msg.

dont know any thing about this,dr. said i had 2 spots on spine and 1 in brain,and i guess 1 of those is making me drag my left leg all the time,for 2 yrs,,last week,had bad back pains,strange ones,first in lower back.lasting about 12 years,then going to middle back,between shoulder blades,that was better to live with than the lower back pains,during that time,also had leg pain,and to touch the veins in leg was really tender,that lasted about 2 days.back pains lasted for a total of 5 days,moving from time to time from lower,to middle,and sometimes to neck and shoulder area,but this week,its gone,when i asked dr about back pains,he just advoided an answer,that was the neroligist,,,,

i am on rebif,,shots 3 times a week,to slow progression,other than than that guess i am ok,alot better that those i read about here,i am almost 60,and still working,my boss wants me to go on dissability,hes afraid something will happen at work,i have grown a new fear of snow,always loved it before,but i fell 3 times last year,and was lucky,well,i will stut up,old guys do ramble on alot

Welcome. If us old guys haven't earned the right to ramble , who has ?

Comment

Welcome! Don't leave work unless you chose to, not for the comfort level of your boss.
      Dx: 2/3/12. 6-8 lesions right medulla/cervical spine. GLATIRAMER ACETATE 40 mg 1/19, medical marijuana 1/18. Modafinil 7/18, Women's multivitamin, Caltrate + D3, Iron, Vitamin C, Super B Complex, Probiotics, Magnesium, Biotin.

Comment

WELCOME!!!!! Glad u found us! And, ramble away, that's why we're here. Hope you stay at work as long as YOU want.
        Come as often as you want, and ask as much as you want. That's what we're here for.
        hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
        volunteer
        MS World
        hunterd@msworld.org
        PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

didnt read what i wrote,back pain only lasted 12 hours,not years

and 1 more thing,i wonder if being tired all the time is part of this,i slept 14 hrs yesterday,,,,when 5 hours is normal for me

Comment

BEFORE MS 6 HOURS WAS NORMAL FOR ME. NOW 16 HOURS OR MORE. EVEN FELL ASLEEP WATCHING MY FAVORITE FOOTBALL TEAM PLAY. WOKE UP AND THEY HAD MADE 2 TOUCHDOWNS SO CAN'T COMPLAIN. MAN , I REALLY GET TIRED OF MY BED.

Comment

i like it here

sounds bad,,,,,but after reading others posts,,i dont feel so bad at all,i guess i got the easy side of ms,and hoping rebif keeps it that way

Comment

Working...
              X