I`m back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I`m back!

Not that you may have noticed I was gone? For a couple of years? Maybe more?

The sicko, a.k.a. The Sleeper has returned. I know, so what! LOL
    Single and loving it!

WELCOME BACK SICKO!!!!!!! i don`t remember you, so maybe you don`t know me(?). anywho, i`m less than 2 hours east of you. good to have you back!
    hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Welcome back Sicko... I'm a newbie, so definitely did not realize you were gone!

So where were you off to for a couple years?

Hope you're doing well today!

Jen

Comment

Good to see you back

Yes, I noticed you have not been around MSWorld for awhile
        Diagnosed 1984
        “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Hi Sparky, I was slow in getting a reply to my first attempt to register, so I got a notice from both of my email addresses. This one worked so I didn`t bother with the second. Either name works for me, LOL I have been called worse!

Snoopy, changes? I became single and found other thing to do with my spare time. Some how the excitement of dating again at 59-60 just didn`t last as long as at 30.

hunterd I spent some time visiting western PA, I fished at Presque Ilse a couple - few times a year, my first ex`s dad lived in Meadville so we went there a few times.

Jen, I try not to dwell on my illness much, I don`t seem to suffer from depression from it, so at times I need a break from the boards relating to it.

A late onset for me, and I was able to comfortably retire. I can understand a sense of panic younger folks may have with a diagnosis, but it`s not the worst thing that can happen. To me any day above the ground beats the alternative? I hope to go to my grave laughing!
          Single and loving it!

Comment

Working...
          X