Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another newbie....

Hi,
    My names Kim and I have had MS since September. I live in the UK and am waiting to start Tysabri next week and can't wait. I hope to chat to some of you very soon.
    Kim

Hi Kim!

Welcome to Newbieville. Check out the chat room if you want to connect and talk with some of the MSers here. I signed up for MS World last summer when still on the Dx rollercoaster, but just decided to check the chat room out a couple weeks ago, actually have enjoyed it. Was never much for the chat rooms, but its actually a fairly lively and often downright funny group.

Its a group forum too, you can find answers on pretty much anything here either post new thread or do a search i the forums.

Good luck with the ty. I started on copaxone, so far, so good...

Welcome!

Jen

Comment

Welcome Kim!
      Dx RRMS 2008/Kesimpta Feb 2023
      UNbalanced Dog Trainer - Accredited pet dog training instructor

Comment

Hi Kim,

I'm Kim and I was diagnosed in August, just before you. I started on Rebif in September.

I'm having my first relapse/exacerbation right now. I just had brain, cervical and thoracic spine MRIs today and am changing neurologists to a new one on Monday. I'm seriously considering Tysabri; I guess it iwll depend on the condition of my brain/cord on MRI. If there are new lesions or old ones still or more active, I'm going to seriously consider switching from Rebif.

If we can all hold on a year, BG12 sounds very promising!

Good luck to you, and welcome to MS World, this is a great, supportive place full of kind people.

Kim

Comment

Working...
        X