yet another newbie (caregiver)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yet another newbie (caregiver)

Hello my wife has ms and was diagnosed at least 10 years ago - we have been married for 30 plus years. 2 dogs 3 children 8 grandchildren - blessed in many ways - she was on copaxone then beta seron and getting ready to start tysabri - any info / input would be appreciated. We face the same things many others do and right now it the tightrope between going to work each day to keep my job, but hating to leave her by herself. anyway everyone has their own crosses to bear and we have been blessed in many ways. If we can help anyone on these forums we would be happy to. I'm hoping this website will be a great resource for us and we hope to pay it forward if we can.

Choices

I would use this site to look up info on tysabri. It's VERY thorough. Be sure to have blood work done, checking for JC Virus....My Drs don't think tysabri is right for me. There is lots of info on this site. Good luck and ask questions!!!!!

Comment

Cole-man -

Welcome! I am a newbie to MS, but wanted to say welcome to the website! Doing a general search of the forums for Ty, you will find a ton of reading!

I hope your wife is doing well. Encourage her to logon herself and maybe try out the chat room, it's a more human / fun experience then just the forums. While there is MS talk, it reminds me of having lunch with friends, lots of laughs as well as talking about whats going on.

Jen

Comment

Working...
      X