Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

I am new here but an 8 year veteran in my dance with MS. Actually...they traced it back to my mid twenties so I guess I am more of a 24 year veteran! Back then they called it "chronic fatigue" then it was "Epstein Barr" then,,, the pins/needles and numbness took over and wha'la... the lesions showed up and my diagnosis was confirmed! I was actually happy to have a definitive answer to the years of struggle.

I don't personally know anyone else with MS so feel pretty alone in this. I hope to change that by coming here. I try to stay as upbeat as possible but as we all know...some days that can be a major challenge. I hope to add something positive to this site as well as find some support.

"I'm not sure what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us,he will not ask,'How many good things have you done in your life?' rather he will ask,'How much love did you put into what you did?"—Mother Teresa

Hi Back

Hi Lisa,
    I am also new here and just wanted to say "Hi". I am glad you finally had some questions answered for you. Have a good day

Comment

Hi and welcome!
      He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
      Anonymous

Comment

WELCOME LISA!!!!!! nice to have you here! plenty of support here and awnsers to most (if not all) questions. feel free to ask away or vent, whichever you feel needs done. hope to see you around here more. check with your local office of nmss for support groups near you too. good luck
        hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
        volunteer
        MS World
        hunterd@msworld.org
        PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Welcome Lisa-
          This is a great resource for support and help finding answers.
          ~seeuinct (Connecticut)
          Dx the first time: 10/25/11
          Avonex 1/12-10/12
          Revaluation of Dx 10/12
          Rediagnosis 7/14

Comment

Thank you for all of the warm welcomes. I am still navigating the site. There is a great deal of information, words of comfort and information here. So happy I found this site.

Lisa
            "I'm not sure what heaven will be like, but I know that when we die and it comes time for God to judge us,he will not ask,'How many good things have you done in your life?' rather he will ask,'How much love did you put into what you did?"—Mother Teresa

Comment

Working...
            X