just joined today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just joined today

Hi, I'm new here and have yet to find my way round this site.
    I've been diagnosed for almost 3 years and have been up and down ever since, at first it was non acceptance, and I think even now sometimes that it's all a big mistake. I feel stressed out all the time even though I try to help myself with yoga and meditation, hope to get some positive vibes from some of you lot

Hi, Samhaim-- welcome!

Positive vibes abound here. Folks here are generally a good lot. And we can definitely sympathize with ups and downs. One great thing about this board is there are enough folks on here that there is a real breadth and depth of experience to tap into for support and information.

I'm curious about your yoga practice. Do you have a specific type you practice? I used to do a more athletic, endurance/strength intensive form of yoga called Ashtanga, and I loved it, but after I had my body got wonky (I am currently undiagnosed, with a spinal cord disorder of unknown origin), I've not been able to handle the intensity of that form of yoga. I've been a little slow to pick up a new practice, despite how good yoga used to make me feel. What do you practice?

Welcome!

Comment

WELCOME SAMHAIM!!!!!!!! glad you found us! we`re a bunch of warm hearted ppl around here! we`ve "been there, done that", so we can relate. i look forward to seeing you around more!!! good luck
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

hi and welcome!

I love yoga and meditation.......... huge help for me!

I like the dahn yoga and the vyannasa dont know if I'm spelling it right...
        Jen Dx'd 5/11
        "Live each day as if it were your last"

Comment

Hello Out There,

This Jackie, in California, and I have been dx for 20 years.

I have found that the best yoga is Kundalini Yoga....

Best to all,

J

Comment

Working...
          X