New to the site....not new to MS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the site....not new to MS

Hello...I wanted to introduce myself. I'm 32 years old with a wonderful husband and two kids that are 12 and 8. I was CLINICALLY diagnosed with RRMS in 2005 but have been dealing with it since my feet went numb in 2000. I am also permanently disabled after a long TWO year battle for it.

After reading some of the posts I am glad to FINALLY feel like I am not alone in the frustrations of this disease...and there are plenty! Lol.

Will post more later but I'm glad to find this forum.

Welcome Karyout (love the name),

Yeah, this affliction is certainly frustrating and... other terms come to mind ;-)

Jer

Comment

Lol. Thanks. Its a nickname I got when I was working as a courtesey clerk at Luckys. My first name is Moriah so one of the checkers dubbed me Moriah CAREYout as a joke.

I shouldn't complain because I have two beautiful kids and a husband who is my rock but sometimes I get tired of being the strong one. Though my mom and I have talked about the "why me?" questions of this disease and have decided its BECAUSE I'm the only one of her kids that COULD handle the frustrations. Still hard for me to admit I can't do the things I used to.

Its especially hard right now because I moved a long way away from my friends and family so my support group is all but gone. Since i have moved I have had more flare ups than I ever did where I came from.

Thanks for posting.
      Moriah

Comment

WELCOME KARYOUT!!!!!!! i`m a fan of the name too! great to have you here! we will offer support, come here and ask any questions you may ever have! ggo luck.
        hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
        volunteer
        MS World
        hunterd@msworld.org
        PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Working...
        X