Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hello: I'm Charles,

well Since 2000 Ive been having troubles. in 2007 they found one lesion. I had an MRI done Monday and they found two lesions on both sides of my frontal lobes. with something called meylian ( probably spelled wrong) plaque.

waiting to see a Nero. no insurance and not working. I have a disabled wife who needs a double lung transplant and a son who is autistic. I also have an eighteen year old who has graduated high school and awaiting college.

The typical symptoms I have them. NOW that I know my anxiety is lower. I worked for 25 years (various jobs) haven't worked since 2000. between raising my autistic son with my wife and helping my mom (passed away 2008) through her last days A job wasn't there.

Now with all these symptoms coming to light, and no insurance well it's a bit overwhelming. I have a strong faith in a Heavenly Father and a supportive family. I'm sure like always we will survive.

I hope to meet new friends and learn all I can.

** Moderator's note - Post broken into paragraphs for easier reading. Many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large blocks of print. **
    God Bless:
    Charles (Toyman)

Hi Toyman! It sounds like you have an awful lot going on. I am so sorry.

Be sure to search this site for insurance advice. There are some helpful suggestions on insurance, including advice on medication payment help.

I hope you find some sound guidance here.
    dxd RRMS 7/2011 - Rebif 8/2011 - Tecfidera 7/2013

Comment

Working...
    X